Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Scalp Micro Pro Clinic’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Scalp Micro Pro Clinic’s site;
iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
b. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Scalp Micro Pro Clinic whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Scalp Micro Pro Clinic’s site are given “as is”. Scalp Micro Pro Clinic makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Scalp Micro Pro Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Scalp Micro Pro Clinic or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Scalp Micro Pro Clinic’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Scalp Micro Pro Clinic or a Scalp Micro Pro Clinic approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Scalp Micro Pro Clinic’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Scalp Micro Pro Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Scalp Micro Pro Clinic may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Scalp Micro Pro Clinic does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Scalp Micro Pro Clinic has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Scalp Micro Pro Clinic of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Scalp Micro Pro Clinic may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Scalp Micro Pro Clinic’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of USA Scalp Micro Pro Clinic State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
If you would like to make a return, take a look at our policies below. We want to make sure you’re completely happy with your purchase. If there’s anything we can do to improve your experience, please contact us at Info@scalpmicroproclinic.com.
Return & Refund Policy
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards, downloadable products, and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within <30 days> of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within <two weeks>. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
Course and Services are non refundable, including but not limited to Deposits, Service Fees, and Enrollment fees. Cancelled Appointments may be subject to a Service Fee.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to email@example.com, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to to your package.
You are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
Final Sale Items
If the item is marked “final sale”, it does not qualify for a return and cannot be refunded.
If you’re shipping an item over $75, consider purchasing shipping insurance to ensure it arrives. We can’t guarantee that we’ll receive your item.